REMstar Auto M Series with C-Flex is an ideal flow-based Smart CPAP for use in the lab or home. Its Proactive Algorithm looks for and adjusts to the patient's need based on optimal and critical pressure levels. When combined with Encore Pro Software, you can track events like snoring, elevated leak levels and apnea/hypopnea. Add that to a host of other great patient features, and it's easy to see why REMstar Auto with C-Flex is the smartest Smart CPAP we've ever made.
The new platform design is convenient for travel with and without the integrated humidifier. The standard travel carry case has been updated with a new sleeker look. Optional travel accessories are also available for packing the device in a suitcase and for use when traveling internationally or when a portable battery or DC adapter is required.
REMstar Auto M Series with A-Flex:
A PROVEN PERFORMER GETS EVEN BETTER.
A-Flex is delivered by our clinically proven auto algorithm that maintains effective therapy at minimal pressures - making this combination even better for patients. The REMstar Auto M Series with A-Flex represents an amazing new chapter in pressure therapy. Not only does it make each breath more comfortable at inhalation and exhalation, the REMstar Auto also adjusts overall therapy to accommodate the patient's therapy needs due to changes in lifestyle or progression of disease state.
A-Flex is a comfort feature built on top of the REMstar Auto algorithm. If breathing events occur, the auto algorithm raises the A-Flex pressure profile to eliminate those events, while simultaneously making sure that pressure never rises to a level that's unnecessarily, and uncomfortably, high.
The REMstar Auto M Series with A-Flex is part of the Respironics System One Standard - a new approach that delivers the ultimate sleep therapy experience.
- Proven patient comfort of C-Flex (REMstar Auto M Series with C-Flex)
and A-Flex (REMstar Auto M Series with A-Flex)
- Digital Auto-Trak Sensitivity tracks and responds to each breath to trigger C-Flex
- Flow-based Smart CPAP system for use in the lab or home
- Proactive algorithm looks for and adjusts to the patient's need based on optimal and critical pressure levels
- Small and sleek design with true consumer appeal
- Unobtrusive tubing connection on back of unit
- 360 degree connection swivel for easy movement during sleep
- Primary, tactile control buttons for easy on/off, ramp and C-Flex setting change
- Primary buttons have backlight for easy activation, even in the dark
- Covered LCD display for advanced settings and reporting of therapy statistics and patient reminders
- Optional integrated heated or pass-over humidification platform
- Encore Pro SmartCard capability for enhanced compliance reporting of apnea/hypopnea index, elevated leak levels and snoring
- Enhanced compliance reporting statistics include humidification use and C-Flex setting
- Deluxe ramp capabilities allow a 0 - 45 minute time period with a patient-adjustable ramp start pressure
- Lightweight device weighs just over 2 lbs.
- Slide-resistant bottom pads to prevent device movement during sleep
- Automatic altitude compensation
- Extremely quiet operation
- 4 - 20 cm H2O pressure range
- DC operation
- Washable pollen filters and optional ultra-fine filters
- 2-year warranty
- Optional travel accessories